Bag dump stations, equipment & accessories
Keep stations clean
Pneu-Con offers a complete line of Bag Dump Stations with optional self-contained dust collection systems, rotary airlocks, pneumatic conveying take-off boxes or conveying adapters to feed material into a conveying line.
Bag Dump Station Key Features
Available with or without dust containment system. Dust collector with 110 sq. ft. filter area (10 pleated filter cartridges). Optional dust collector with 132 sq. ft. filter area.
Comes in aluminum or stainless steel with a 60° pyramid hopper and 8 cu. ft. of working capacity. Removable grid bars with interlocking proximity switch. The system comes pre-assembled with an easy to clean design.
Equipped with a NEMA 12 control panel and a manual starter system containing control transformer and fuses. Built with heater filter pulse control system.
Automatic pulse filter cleaning system with four headers, pulse bottles and solenoids.
Experience the product
Pulse air canisters
Integral exhaust fan
Rotary air lock
Air plenum filters
Dump station door
Why choose this solution?
Systems that help move your product so you don’t have to.
Requirements designed to ensure functionality is tailored to you.
Parts that last and support that helps you maintain your equipment.
Frequently asked questions
Customize your machinery
- Unit comes pre-assembled.
- Dust collector with 110 sq. ft. filter area (10 pleated filter cartridges).
- Optional dust collector with 132 sq. ft. filter area
- Automatic pulse filter cleaning system with four headers, pulse bottles and solenoids.
- 1,000 CFM Fan package, complete with 3HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC motor.
- NEMA 12 control panel
- Manual starter, control transformer, fuses
- Heaters & filter pulse control system.
- Requires 5.5 SCFM of compressed air @80 psi and 230/460/3/60 power.
Options & accessories
Extra-long legs for airlock with bulk bag option.
Quick disconnect fan for easy filter access.
Large capacity with bulk bag option.
Removable grate and back plenum for easy cleaning.