A vacuum conveying loader system design for easy operation, low maintenance and easy cleaning.
Powder and Whisper Loaders
Self-contained vacuum loader conveying systems that operate automatically to maintain a constant material level in day bins or a receiving hopper, which can be located above injection, extrusion, or blow molding machines.
Pneu-Con's Self-Contained Powder Whisper Loaders are specifically designed for dust-free handling of fine and difficult-to-handle powders. Up to 3,500 lbs per hour-flexible filtration configurations.
Fully assembled and ready for immediate use, every Powder Whisper Loader comes with a continuous automatic Vibra-Pulse™ Filter Cleaning System built into the cover assembly.
Proportional loaders allow for the alternate conveying of two (2) different materials. Interblend is a static internal blender used to prevent layering in a proportioning loader.
Complete plug and play system with loader, pick up wand, hose and controls. The duration of the conveying (run-time) and dump cycle (dump-time) can be adjusted to suit the application using the controller settings.
Experience the product
Pulse air canister
Integral vacuum pump
Pulse air canister
Why choose this solution?
Systems that help move your product so you don’t have to.
Requirements designed to ensure functionality is tailored to you.
Parts that last and support that helps you maintain your equipment.
Frequently asked questions
Customize your machinery
- 70° Cone and Mounting Brackets are optional.
- Available in aluminum, carbon and stainless steel.
- Available with 120 or 240 voltages.
- Special inlet configurations are available.
- Semi-TE, and Box-TE options are available.
- Abrasion-resistant designs are available.
- Sanitary designs are available.
- Choose from a variety of PLC-based control modules and NEMA rated Enclosures.
- Variable speed control option is available.
Options & accessories
Whisper Loader models
With so many features and benefits offered in our standard Whisper Loader vacuum loader conveying system package, and numerous optional enhancements available, the best way to determine which package is suited to your dry bulk material application is to contact us.
Available in aluminum or stainless steel construction, our Just-In-Time Loaders are ideal for clean rooms - no conveying air or dust is released from the loader during product material handling.
Standard Just-In-Time loader
- Loader discharges directly into throat of press.
- Capacity of only a few ounces of material on the press.
- Must be able to pull a vacuum against the throat of the press.
- Loader Discharges directly into throat of press.
- Capacity of up to several pounds of material – additional material is stored in expansion hopper below the Loader.
- Expansion Hoppers available in several sizes to match specific “Shot” size requirements Must be able to pull a vacuum against the throat of the press
Standard Just-In-Time loader + Expansion Hopper
- Conventional Loader with small Machine Hopper – Does NOT pull a vacuum against the throat of the molding machine.
- Provides JIT benefits on a loader that can be used with: magnets, color feeders or vented throats.
- Available in a Proportional version. Machine Hopper available in several sizes to match specific rate requirements.