A system design for easy operation, low maintenance and easy cleaning.
Powder and Whisper Loaders
Self-contained vacuum loader conveying systems which operate automatically to maintain a constant material level in day bins or a receiving hopper, which can be located above injection, extrusion or blow molding machines.
Pneu-Con's Self-Contained Powder Whisper Loaders are specifically designed for dust-free handling of fine and difficult-to-handle powders. Up to 3,500 lbs per hour-flexible filtration configurations.
Fully assembled and ready for immediate use, every Powder Whisper Loader comes with a continuous automatic Vibra-Pulse™ Filter Cleaning System built into the cover assembly.
Proportional loaders allow for the alternate conveying of two (2) different materials. Interblend is a static internal blender used to prevent layering in a proportioning loader.
Complete plug and play system with loader, pick up wand, hose and controls. The duration of the conveying (run-time) and dump cycle (dump-time) can be adjusted to suit the application using the controller settings.
Experience the product
Pulse air canister
Integral vacuum pump
Pulse air canister
Why choose this solution?
Systems that help move your product so you don’t have to.
Requirements designed to ensure functionality is tailored to you.
Parts that last and support that helps you maintain your equipment.
Frequently asked questions
Some of the advantages of choosing a pneumatic conveying system over a mechanical transport system are adaptability to virtually any site configuration, ease of maintenance, and faster ROI. Pneumatic conveying systems can also move dry bulk materials farther than conventional mechanical systems, at a lower cost.
Pricing for a pneumatic conveying system varies from project to project, and from application to application. We treat every customer’s project as a custom design, but can often put together a bulk material handling solution using standard parts. This approach can save the customer time and reduce overall costs. We can also design and engineer a complete custom pneumatic conveying system based on a customer’s specifications, and for those bulk material applications which have unique requirements.
Pneu-Con can design and engineer any type of bulk material handling system for most applications. We engineer and manufacture pneumatic conveying systems and can integrate our systems with components and controls from other manufacturers.
Our full range of services includes market research, design, engineering, integration, commissioning, startup, repair, parts, maintenance and staff training of complete bulk material processing systems and solutions.
You can reach the Pneu-Con sales team by calling 1 (800) 655-4481 from 7:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Outside of regular business hours, you can send an online message to sales for email delivery. Our sales team will get back with you during regular business hours.
To request a quote, please complete our online RFQ form and submit it with your project information and contact details. Your request will be sent to one of our team members who will contact you during regular business hours with a quote, or to discuss your project.
Customize your machinery
- 70° Cone and Mounting Brackets are optional.
- Available in aluminum, carbon and stainless steel.
- Available with 120 or 240 voltages.
- Special inlet configurations are available.
- Semi-TE, and Box-TE options are available.
- Abrasion-resistant designs are available.
- Sanitary designs are available.
- Choose from a variety of PLC-based control modules and NEMA rated Enclosures.
- Variable speed control option is available.
Options & accessories
Whisper loader models
With so many features and benefits offered in our standard Whisper Loader vacuum loader conveying system package, and numerous optional enhancements available, the best way to determine which package is suited to your dry bulk material application is to contact us.
Available in aluminum or stainless steel construction, our Just-In-Time Loaders are ideal for clean rooms - no conveying air or dust is released from the loader during product material handling.
Standard Just-In-Time loader
- Loader discharges directly into throat of press.
- Capacity of only a few ounces of material on the press.
- Must be able to pull a vacuum against the throat of the press.
- Loader Discharges directly into throat of press.
- Capacity of up to several pounds of material – additional material is stored in expansion hopper below the Loader.
- Expansion Hoppers available in several sizes to match specific “Shot” size requirements Must be able to pull a vacuum against the throat of the press
Standard Just-In-Time loader + Expansion Hopper
- Conventional Loader with small Machine Hopper – Does NOT pull a vacuum against the throat of the molding machine.
- Provides JIT benefits on a loader that can be used with: magnets, color feeders or vented throats.
- Available in a Proportional version. Machine Hopper available in several sizes to match specific rate requirements.