Effective January 1, 2020
- California residents also read California Privacy Notice
When you visit this Site we will not collect Personal Information unless you provide it to us. Personal Information shall include but is not limited to information about you (such as your name, address, phone number and email address) and shall include information you provide to us when you submit a request to us over the internet, or through this Site.
How We Collect, Use, Protect And Share Personal Information
Pneu-Con may store and process Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us on devices within our network, on one or more hosted web servers, on one or more email servers or on external devices used by our partners, service providers, and/or technology vendors or partners. We process and store your Personal Information to better understand your needs as they relate to our products and services, and to assist you or contact you about a request or question that you submit to us.
Pneu-Con does not sell Personal Information collected through this Site and will not sell your Personal Information to any third party or organization without your consent, except to assist us in fulfilling requests you make through the internet, or through this Site. If you submit Personal Information through this Site, and would like to have that information limited, deleted or changed, please contact Pneu-Con. We will make reasonable efforts to limit, remove or correct your information in our files. Voluntary submission of your Personal Information to us through this Site, or over the internet, will be considered acceptance of our information sharing policy.
Sharing Information With Others
Pneu-Con has relationships with owners, partners, financial partners, business partners, agents, affiliates, service providers, IT service and technology providers or partners, manufacturing vendors or partners, Site management vendors or partners, Site design and developers, copywriters, marketing vendors or partners, and other third parties (collectively, "Pneu-Con and Others") who support our sales, marketing, communication, equipment design and manufacturing operations, and other business operations and services. We may share your Personal Information with these partners and providers for the purposes of fulfilling purchases or requests you make through the internet, or through this Site, improving this Site and it's features and functionality, improving our services and products, improving our business operations, marketing our products and services, offering you products and services that may be of interest to you, and for other business purposes.
Safeguarding Personal Information
While reasonable measures are taken by Pneu-Con to safeguard your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties or unauthorized application or automated "bots" (collectively, "Unauthorized Accessors") will never be able to access or use your Personal Information for whatever purposes, or that errors in transmission, website server breaches, internal or external internet access device breaches, network server breaches, or network security breaches will not occur, and as such we disclaim any and all responsibility for such actions by Unauthorized Accessors and limit our liability for unintentional disclosure to, and unauthorized usage by, Unauthorized Accessors. Your continued use of our Site implies your consent and agreement to this disclaimer and limitation of liability.
Updates To Our Privacy Statement
Pneu-Con may change this Privacy Statement at any time. You should review this page each time you visit our Site.
Who To Contact
If you have questions or need more information about our Privacy Statement, or how Pneu-Con handles your Personal Information, please contact Pneu-Con.
Effective January 1, 2020
The term “Personal Information” used in this Notice means information which describes, identifies, or which could be related to or associated directly or indirectly with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated, or information that cannot be reasonably related to or associated with you.
How We Collect, Use, And Share Personal Information
To provide services and/or products offered by Pneu-Con (“Services and/or Products"), we may collect and process information about you, including Personal Information, whether or not you are registered, or logged in. We may share your Personal Information for business purposes with our owners, partners and service providers whether or not at your direction, and in ways permitted in accordance with the CCPA. We do not sell any of your Personal Information. Below is a summary of CCPA-related types of Personal Information we may collect or may have collected about you over the past 24 months, depending on how you use our Services and/or Products, as well as how we use it and with whom we may have shared it.
To learn more about how we collect or use information, including Personal Information, please contact Pneu-Con.
Parties With Whom Your Personal Information May Be Shared:
- Pneu-Con employees, owners, partners including financial partners, subsidiaries and assigns
- Third parties with whom we engage to fulfill requests made by you for our Services and/or Products
- Managers of this Site, including technical consultants, Site managers, programmers and website designers
- Service providers with whom we have engaged to collect and interpret analytics using data gathered through this Site
- Third-party providers used for visit tracking and cookie collection integrations which we use to collect data for visits to this Site
- New owners in the event of a change of ownership or control of all or part of our Services and/or Products
- Partners, including partners with whom we share data and analytics collected through this Site, advertisers, and other third party metrics partners
- Law enforcement or other third parties in connection with legal requests
- Companies owned or operated by Pneu-Con's owners and partners
Types Of Personal Information Collected On This Site May Include:
- Internet and/or other electronic network activity information, including pages and specific content you view or engage with on our Site
- Commercial information, if you choose to provide it to us
- Personal identifiers such as name, email and phone number, if you choose to provide them to us
- Data that may have special protections, if you choose to provide it to us
- Location information, including device location
- Professional information, if you choose to provide it to us
- Personal Information which could include preferences, interests, and other information used to personalize your experience, if you choose to provide it to us
Examples Of How Your Personal Information May Be Used:
- Providing Pneu-Con's Services and/or Products, or other business purposes
- Communicating with you, including responding to you when you submit any requests through this Site
- Personalizing, and improving Pneu-Con's Services and/or Products
- Providing analytics, advertising, metrics and other business-related services
- Promoting security and safety
- Researching and innovating Pneu-Con's Services and/or Products
- Facilitating transactions requested by you
Sources Of Personal Information
We receive Personal Information from information you provide, your device(s), and from our Site managers, service providers, vendors, owners, affiliates and partners. Sources from which we’ve collected or received Personal Information may include:
- Communications and information you provide when you use this Site, and our Services and/or Products, including when you sign up for an account or submit Personal Information through this Site, or by telephone.
- Information collected about how you interact with this Site, including pages you visit, features you use, actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your visit and engagement activity.
- Information collected from and about the web-connected devices that you use to visit or access our Site, including computers, tablets, phones and other devices. We may aggregate this information across different devices that you use to visit or access our Site.
- Partners or service providers may receive your information from us when you click a link on our Site to visit or use their websites through third parties they work with.
Exercise Rights Under The CCPA
Under the CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose to you categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; categories of sources from which we collect your Personal Information; business purposes for collecting or sharing your Personal Information; categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information; categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for business purpose(s); and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may restrict access to Personal Information as necessary to protect against cybersecurity risks or fraudulent, abusive, illegal, or otherwise improper activity and to protect Pneu-Con's trade secrets or proprietary information.
- You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data collection practices
- You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself, or designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized representative have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and we may need to verify your identity and their identity before responding to requests.
To exercise your rights, if you have questions or need more information, please contact Pneu-Con.